1. The preliminary online program is available from the website, all sessions are scheduled in Beijing Time（China Standard Time, UTC/GMT +8)
2. Please make sure to register for attending WCBIP2020 and complete your information online.
Click here to access the website
Upload CV and Pre-recorded Video
Upload CV and Photo
Please upload your personal CV and Photo to the website before 10
November, and the CV and photo received will be displayed online before playing
your recorded video.
Speakers are required to upload Pre-recorded videos and encouraged to attend the session discussion during the congress.
Due to the unstable internet connection and jet lag, all speakers are required to record their presentations and upload the recorded videos to the website before 10 November to ensure a successfully running of this online event.
During the congress, we will play your recorded video at your assigned presentation time.
Please contact the WCBIP2020 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for live streaming method, if you could attend the session discussion online.
Pre-recorded Video Format
1. PPT Regulations: NO template appointed Slide size: 16:9 (widescreen)
2. Recording video format: MP4
3. The maximum size: limited to 500MB
4. Video Resolution preferred: 1280*720p
5. Be adhered to your schedule, NO timeout allowed.
6. Camera should be turned on during recording
and the camera window should be at the top right corner of your presentation
Click here to download the virtual background (Recommended to use for recording video)
Deadline to upload pre-recorded video: 10 November, 2020
Suggested Tool to Record Video: ZOOM Software click here to download and install
Personal Center: click here to upload your CV and pre-recorded video
Welcome to WCBIP2020. We are looking forward to meeting you online.
For further assistance please contact WCBIP 2020 Secretariat at email@example.com