For Oral Presentation
If your abstract submitted to the congress has been accepted as Oral Presentation.
1. You will be given the opportunity of Oral Presentation and are asked to
prepare a PowerPoint for this presentation. Speakers are kindly requested
to use MS PowerPoint in English for their presentations.
Please read the following instructions.
Instructions for Speakers
1. Speakers are required to record their presentations and upload the recorded document online. During the conference, we will be playing your recorded video at your assigned presentation time.
2. Deadline to upload your recording is 10 November, 2020 Read More...
For ePosters Submission Guidelines
If your abstract submitted to the congress has been accepted as ePoster.
It is mandatory to build the PPT using the ePoster template as below, and upload it to system before 10 November, 2020.
Click here to download the E-Poster Template
1. Format: .ppt or .pptx only
2. Size: Please limit your PPT slide to one page only and make sure that the size of the document is within 20M.
3. Submission Procedure
a) Submission site for ePoster is opened and Only abstracts that are accepted as E-Poster Presentation are required to submit the PPTs.
b) Please log into the system with registered Email and password (Abstracts’ contributor account only).
c) Click on the "Upload" button under the" Extended Abstract/Manuscript (ppt|pptx) " section first and read the submission instructions carefully.
Deadline to upload ePoster: 10 November, 2020